Back in the Game! Glad to "Meet" You All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveProKoko

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings! Been diving off and on since '98....mostly "off" lately. Was in The Exumas (Bahamas) in the summer of 2018, we had our own boat for the week, and were snorkeling/swimming on this really cool little reef. My wife said, "This would be a good little dive. I wonder if there's a dive shop nearby......" That was all she wrote! Turns out there was (Dive Exuma) and a quick boat ride over to get gear turned the "relaxing, do nothing vacation" into a dive trip! We saw more of the bottom of The Exumas than the top! LOL!

Anyway, glad to be back in the game! Headed to Bonaire for the first time in January and looking forward to it. Hope to learn a lot about you guys and the diving community here.

Welcome!

Welcome to the Board. You will have a blast in Bonaire. PS - there is a dive shop on every corner and then some.

Thank you! It looks amazing and is exactly what we're looking for; as much or little diving as we want on our own schedule. And yes, I've noticed there are quite a few more dive shop options in Bonaire! Haha! The Exumas are pretty remote!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad you decided to join.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom