Back-Inflate BCD Dive Buddy in Bermuda?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scw2u

New
Reaction score
I’m taking a last minute trip to Bermuda from the 2nd to 6th of July. Just booked today.

I’m planning on doing a DM/AI internship this summer in Grenada and want to finally purchase my own BCD and am looking at a back-inflate model (Zeagle Ranger specifically).

Problem is, I’d like to try out a back-inflate model in warm-water conditions to get a feel for it before making the commitment.

Thus, I’m wondering if there is anyone local in Bermuda with a Small/Medium rig that would be willing to let me have a test drive. I’m open to creative solutions around a security deposit or rental fee...from a case of beer to subsidizing a scheduled dive with a local shop so that you can dive with me and make sure the gear stays intact:)

Thanks!

I have a small Zeagle Lazer. It is for women and VERY small though (prob too small for me!). Let me know if it's of interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom