Back to the real world.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlos Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got in late last night and met up with some friends when I got back home. Had an amazing week. Will post a lengthy trip report as soon as I get the time. Thanks for all the advice and tips for the week.

BTW, you can still get the Mayan coffee at La Mission. They call it a ``sexy'' coffee. It is $11 and worth the price for the show alone.

If I can, ill try to post the video of the Mayan Coffee.

$11? They should call it a rip-off coffee. Mexico used to be a cheap place to travel :(

$11? They should call it a rip-off coffee. Mexico used to be a cheap place to travel :(
Well, it is in a tall glass with a scoop of ice cream and two shots of liquor.

Ice cream in a Mayan coffee? That's a travesty.

Yes, the one I had did have ice cream. It also had three shots, not just two :coke:.

I agree about the pricing. It had been a few years since I had been on Coz and the sticker shock was something else. I was paying more for a beer in most places then I pay back home. The cruise ships have really done a number on that place. Still a great trip.

When I get back from Cozumel, people frequently say to me, "Welcome back to the real world." I point in the general direction of Cozumel and tell them, "This ain't the real world; that is."

When I get back from Cozumel, people frequently say to me, "Welcome back to the real world." I point in the general direction of Cozumel and tell them, "This ain't the real world; that is."

YEA!! Why does the 'real' one have to suck? And the 'not real' one is great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom