Back Up Light Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unified Team Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
This is a Backup Light Survey to help the UTD Product Development Team understand what you the consumer is looking for in a backup light. We suggest that you read the document "Light Basics" prior to answering the survey questions so we can ensure that you and the team are on the same page as to the terminology used. As a thank you for your time and effort in completing the survey, we will give you a little reward.

Login · UTD Scuba Diving

344fa6ac3a9c437006861297a6fc8e22.jpg

Last edited:
Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want me to create an account to fill in a survey? Sorry, nope...

People like me refuse to create an account just to do you a favor and take your survey. This usually leads to spam emails which most of us already receive in copious amounts. If you really want feedback from the most people, use a survey tool such as survey monkey, Zarca or some other. Zarca is what we use at work but it's expensive. There are free tools out there too, I'm sure a google search would find a good list to try.

well...... power is calculated as described in that way only at linear regulators; almost all these days lights

uses PWM that mean in short (ON-OFF) mode and all time to max power ( right designed regulator ) - to

regulate output power we changing in the driver time ratio (ON/OFF) in one period or cycle.

In that way we regulate number of generated lumens inside led but our eye ''average'' that ratio as lower output from torch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom