Bahamas Aggressor- Tiger Beach Itinerary w/ Jim Church school of UW Photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I was on the boat, same trip, in June...

We really enjoyed the trip. We didn't spend every dive in sand waiting on sharks. Lots of nice reef and other things to see. I didn't even bring my macro lens, and I wished more than a few times that I had. I found a lot of really tiny crabs, shrimp, and more (especially at night). One of the nice things is getting night dives multiple times, rather than just one per trip like some boats we've been on.

A couple days we had to change sites due to either conditions or another boat already there. One morning we saw no Tigers, then the next day we did at the same site -- sandy patch maybe, but not sure (I forget now). It's not a zoo, so no guarantees.

Very nice shots, UNDATC. What setup do you have?

James

Very nice shots, UNDATC. What setup do you have?

James
Thank you, glad you liked them. I used an E-M1 with 7-14 pro lens. Nauticam housing, Nauticam 180mm dome port with adapter, 2x sea & sea YS-D2 strobes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom