Bahamas Out Islands-- looking for diving and quiet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Treasure Cay, Abacos..........go to VRBO and rent a place and use the dive outfit at the marina of the same name. Treasure divers
Continental flys there out of WPB and FFL. I think WPB starts in Nov 09 so ask.

BTW - Thanks for your service against the rag head terrorists. Once they stopped wearing uniforms, I got out, since they became hard to target! We almost ended it for you in Desert Storm I , 85-91 USAF Intel.

I would look into Riding Rock resort on San Salvador. It is next to Club med, but it is not the rich/fancy all inclusive that club med is. Riding rock is a dive resort that should have all that you want. The island doesnt have much to offer outside of the resorts, so it is a quiet place to relax.

I didnt stay at either resort. I was there for an archaeology course through my school but I was able to dive with Riding Rock. The professors there wouldnt even let me dive with Club med and their 30 person dive boats. I dove with 6 people when I went with RR and the divemaster was spearing lionfish and the sharks were swimming up and eating them!

Pretty cool. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I'll put in another vote for Small Hope Bay Lodge but that's kind of expected since I work here!

We're all inclusive, out of the way and we have great diving on the world's third largest barrier reef! You can go deep wall diving, shark diving, cavern diving, blue hole diving or just enjoy beautiful coral garden dives.

We have lots of activities for non-divers too.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom