Bahamas Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove Fowl cay. Not trying to dish the Abacos or anything, but lets just say the diving wasn't the highlight of the trip. I much prefered snorkelling Sandy Cay. But I'm sure if I had gone with a guide, I would have seen more/ better reefs.

Still I had a really nice time (diving wasn't the priority on this trip). Very nice place with kind people. Very enjoyable trip! :coffee:

It is great boating. We took our sailboat down and spent the winter of 07/08 in the Abacos. It's where I learned to dive. The diving in Fowl Cay Reserve is outstanding.

I am doing a trip to Atlantis in October this year and wanted to know what people thought of their Dive OPeration. Should I use them or is there an external nearby that might be better. Thanks in advance.
Ano
The Atlantis dive operator is Stuart Cove's. They're on the south side of New Providence so shuttle you each way daily - about a 45min. ride. A closer option is Bahama Divers, they're on the shore side of the bridge to Paradise Island - 5 mins. away.

The Atlantis dive operator is Stuart Cove's. They're on the south side of New Providence so shuttle you each way daily - about a 45min. ride. A closer option is Bahama Divers, they're on the shore side of the bridge to Paradise Island - 5 mins. away.
Noted diversteve. Thanks for that.

I have to ask...Any relation to the captain by the same name??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom