Suggestion Bannings...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
The Chairman

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OK gang... give me some input.

What should (if anything) warrant a temp ban (5 day suspension)?

What should (if anything) warrant a perm ban?

Walter:
Tom,

Why did you have to bring that up? Now someone will find them and they'll be right back in the new posts again.

Sorry Walter but it was mentioned that there shouldn't be a double standard and so I thought they should be mentioned.

Walter:
Tom,

Why did you have to bring that up? Now someone will find them and they'll be right back in the new posts again.
nope...I believe they were both locked....well, at least one of them was.

Not to mention how ridiculous it would be to ban someone now for something they said in a thread like 8 months ago. That's like smacking the dog for peeing on the floor two weeks after he did it, IMO..

O-ring:
Not to mention how ridiculous it would be to ban someone now for something they said in a thread like 8 months ago. That's like smacking the dog for peeing on the floor two weeks after he did it, IMO..

Oh, so we have a statute of limitations as well? That would probably keep you off the list since you're such a good citizen these days.

WW

WreckWriter:
Oh, so we have a statute of limitations as well? That would probably keep you off the list since you're such a good citizen these days.

Just implement a "You must be taller then this line to log in" policy and you won't have to worry about O-ring any more! :D

WreckWriter:

WW
Well, I think you have to unless you want multiple witchhunts going down with the search feature. We could prob find TOS violations on everyone who posts here regularly if you search far back enough.

I wish I were a better citizen...I have had quite a few posts reported recently, but I don't lose much sleep over it. If I am over the line, I will admit it, but I say what I want when I want and don't particularly give a rat's hind end who likes or doesn't like it.

I think its a goose/gander situation, at least it should be.

WreckWriter:
I think its a goose/gander situation, at least it should be.
Or a chicken and egg? LOL..

Perhaps so. Mostly I guess its just a way for me to toss a bit of crap in a direction I think it should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom