Barbados - any recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Anyone got any favourite dive sites in Barbados? Heading there next month for a winter get away.

Two glorious fun-filled, sun-filled, diving two weeks. I've got 10 dives planned with Coral Isle. (only 37 more sleeps to go) :D

Have a fantastic time, I was out there last March (in fact I did my first dives in the open sea there!)

I can whole heartedly recommend Roger's Scuba Shack out there. Great people, and fantastic location (right next to a great beach bar called the Boathouse, perfect for after-dive drinks).

Ummm...for a good dive site, well my fave was a wreck called the Stavronikita. Incredibly beautiful large Greek freight ship.

Have a fantastic time.

J

Thanks Jennie I was looking forward to seeing the Stavronikita, along with some of the wrecks in Carlise Bay. I've also made arrangements to what I call "sea turtle alley". It's an area up the coast from Bridgetown where they are feeding some local sea turtles. Not exactly real life, but a while back when I wasn't diving I was at the site as a snorkler. I thought it would be fund to see it from another angle.
I can't wait.:bounce: :bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom