Barter? Work for OWI training.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shiprekd

Reaction score
Will work for instructor training.

I hope posting this isn’t being too forward, but there’s a real lack of “diving - help wanted” sites out there.

I’m looking to continue on with my pro training (get OWI) in exchange for working and/or small compensation with a dive op. I’m willing to travel (doesn’t matter where) and can work out the details if the below interests anyone. I’m on the east coast of the states and would prefer to work someplace where I can see more than 10ft and the water temp is above 50! (for once) :O] – My schedule/availability is flexible so I can do both short term or even long term.

Quick experience list:

3k+ logged dives with half of that with 20 sharks (Sand tigers, browns, etc..) – Marine biology background. Both warm water and cold water diving (Islands to Quarries).

4 yrs experience at a high volume dive facility/shop/quarry. Everything from retail sales, tank fill, visuals, equipment maintenance, OW guiding, in-water platform and safety work details. Pool and OW assisting,

7 yrs volunteer (diver & public presenter) for major state aquarium. Everything from tank husbandry to in-water public shows, animal aquisition, gear maintenance, safety/DM/day captain for diver teams.

30yrs experience on/around boats. Includes mate, full repairs (Outboards, I/O’s, Inboards). Way too much experience to list here.

I’ve had my distemper shots! I’m out to have fun and be professional at the same time. Any dive ops out there looking for a solid, reliable, and personable person on their staff, feel free to give me a shout.

Ship

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom