Battery Retainer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian J

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I lost the battery retainer, a small plastic strap that partially covers the battery in a Vyper computer. I had a bad experience at the only nearby dive shop that is a Suunto dealer and don't want to go back there or make a long drive.

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement battery retainer?

Brian J,

You can locate the nearest authorized Suunto service center to you from the link provided, and I am sure any one of them would be more than happy to help you out. Suunto Dealer Locator

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Chris, the search revealed no service centers within 100 miles of me. I also searched Seattle, WA, (70 miles south) and found no service centers within 100 miles of Seattle. Do you have another suggestion?

Brian, do you mean the plastic tab at 0:30 - 0:40 of this VIDEO? If so, I've got a spare one from when I just changed the battery on my Cobra3. I'd be happy to mail it to you if you PM me your mailing address.

C.

Brian J,

Just for your future reference, there are 3 authorized Suunto service centers in North America. They are locaed in California, Chicago, and Florida. That is very kind of Vic for offering to send you one. If you are unable to acquire one, I can also have one sent to you as well. If you still need one you can PM me your info.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Back
Top Bottom