Battle of the Bulges jed+4 vs. ScubakevDM!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

um.. now where are those updates.. no slacking off guys, you know it will be worth it in the end.

My bad. I've not been gymming so not much change.... 122.0 kg = 268.4. Thanks for keeping me on the ball!!!

did either of you guys think to record body fat percentages? Weight can be misleading, especially if you're replacing fat with muscle. But your BF% will tell you for sure what progress you're actually making.

did either of you guys think to record body fat percentages? Weight can be misleading, especially if you're replacing fat with muscle. But your BF% will tell you for sure what progress you're actually making.

I have my info geeked to the max. Body fat percentages, line graphs, you name it.

I know I wont have time to post tomorrow morning, because I have a trip so here's this weeks info:

120.8 kg = 265.76 lbs. I'm approaching the 120kg barrier!

Hi Kev,

I lost about 3kg as a result of food poisoning. Not very pleasant :shakehead:, but I can bring something from Thailand when I head out with you for some dives next month. I think it was the snake wine from Vietnam but not sure. Or was it some of those insect critters... It sounds like this will be close competition.

Good luck to you both!

Got one with your name on it! Let's hope it does not get snagged out of the luggage. I bet carrying this bad boy on board will be an issue with security so keep your fingers crossed it does not break in the Samsonite. After the dive we can crack it open, yum yum. A little ice will make it smoother. If you want to save it for another day I will not be offended.

A day to remember for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom