Battle of the Bulges jed+4 vs. ScubakevDM!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps the one who does not lose the most weight has to eat the Cobra...

Are any of you guys eating small little to no fat meals balanced with a serving of carbs, protein and Vegtables 6 times a day? Because if you don't do this or something similar your bodies will never get out of the catabloic stage(fat storing) and into the anabolic stage(fat burning, muscle building). Remeber you can't eat 6 steaks a day and lose weight lol its all balanced not only by portion control but also by caloric intake. Do your exercises first thing in the morning (after you drink some water), this will not only draw more on your fat reserves but also raises your metabolisim for the rest of the day, and for gods sake if you are going to eat those deliscous burgers (mmmmmmburgers) set up a cheat day so you can be lazy one day a week this will also give your body recovery. Only work out 1 hour in gym doing weights 3 days a week push hard and go to fail on every muscle group you do that day. The other three days you are working out make it cardio days (I like sprint interval training but what ever works, swimming is awesome and fun), do these things and you will be in better shape then you ever imagined after about 6 months. Also type "bodybuilding diets" into google and you will variations of what I just said everywhere! This how ex-fat guys (like me) get to be athletes and do it safely.

Good luck guys but if you follow my advice you wont need it :wink: I applaud anybody honesty trying to tranform their health and fitness (really same things aren't they)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Are any of you guys eating small little to no fat meals balanced with a serving of carbs, protein and Vegtables 6 times a day? Because if you don't do this or something similar your bodies will never get out of the catabloic stage(fat storing) and into the anabolic stage(fat burning, muscle building). Remeber you can't eat 6 steaks a day and lose weight lol its all balanced not only by portion control but also by caloric intake. Do your exercises first thing in the morning (after you drink some water), this will not only draw more on your fat reserves but also raises your metabolisim for the rest of the day, and for gods sake if you are going to eat those deliscous burgers (mmmmmmburgers) set up a cheat day so you can be lazy one day a week this will also give your body recovery. Only work out 1 hour in gym doing weights 3 days a week push hard and go to fail on every muscle group you do that day. The other three days you are working out make it cardio days (I like sprint interval training but what ever works, swimming is awesome and fun), do these things and you will be in better shape then you ever imagined after about 6 months. Also type "bodybuilding diets" into google and you will variations of what I just said everywhere! This how ex-fat guys (like me) get to be athletes and do it safely.

Good luck guys but if you follow my advice you wont need it :wink: I applaud anybody honesty trying to tranform their health and fitness (really same things aren't they)

Cheers.

I have a personal trainer friend who gave me this exact advice, and I used it and dropped about 20 lbs. quite comfortably. I 'm not sure why I stopped doing it, except that my days get pretty out of control hectic, and if I don't plan ahead I end up starving until dinner time (or later). I need to get more organized.

I have been hovering in the high 122 kg zone since my last progress report, but I'm not going to the gym or eating right. I should try to get back on the wagon again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom