Bauer capitano workshop manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timbo917

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

Does someone have a scan of a capitano workshop manual. I am doing a rebuild on
a pump and trying to determen the correct oil pump drive exentric position. I have a manual but it
is a old xerox copy and the pictures are not so clear. This it what it says in my manual:

Site of injection pump to be adjusted as follows: For all compressors of the UTILUS/CAPITANO and MARINER range, set connecting rod tn a way that piston of 3rd stage is at top dead center. TDC is reached when the key-slot of the fanwheel hub. points to the cylinder of the 3rd stage. The excenter to be mounted on connecting rod in position as shown on Photograph.

Problem, photo is not clear so I dont see nothing on it.

tim

I also have a question about the third stage cooling flange. Is this a loose fit between cylinder and cylinder head.
After tightening the cylinder head bolts I can move this flange up and down a bit. Is this normal? I did not take notice on disassembly.

i have this file, ( in french) if it helps.

Attachments

• Manuel technique de réparation.pdf
    938.7 KB · Views: 241
somebody about the cooling ring?
DSC09772_1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom