For Sale Bauer P1 dive compressor SCUBA Yanmar diesel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cjguy23

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If you are interested call or text is the easiest way to contact me 910-515-4762

Selling my Bauer Dive compressor. I bought it from the military thinking I would setup my own fill station and nitrox blending but life has gotten in the way. I've pumped a couple tanks with it and it works great.

Starts on first pull everytime. Yanmar air cooled diesel engine.

Here's a link to the specs

C-D DV NAVY Breathing Air Compressor

I'm asking $3500 because that is basically what I have in it, i have seen similar ones sell for over $5000. I figured it would make someone a great mobile fill station setup. I was going to build a nitrox stick and partial pressure blend nitrox but never got around to it. For the number of times I dive a year its easier to just pay the $12 a tank to get them filled at local dive shop.

I can build a crate for it and ship it anywhere on your dime. It weighs 262 lbs and only has 101 hours on it

I am located in Wilmington NC.

If you are interested call or text me 910-515-4762

Heres a link to a video of me starting it and it running. Starts very easy with one hand. It has a decompression lever to make it start very easy.

Here is a link to my craigslist ad with all the pics

Bauer P1 diesel dive SCUBA compressor FILL YOUR OWN TANKS!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom