Bauer troubleshooting questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sh0ck1999

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Working on what I think is a Bauer Mariner. Anyways the operators told me the autodrain was going haywire. I inspected the unloader valves and the HP pilot solenoid valve and didn't see any issues. I started it up and at first everything seemed fine but after about 10 min when everything was warm and at about 3k it sounds like a safety valve or somthing is popping off or somethings leaking somewhere and then the autodrain starts turning on more frequently. Any ideas from that info? I took a short video of the gauges started the vid just after the auto drain activated and it's starting to build pressure again you can start to hear the popping in the background get more frequent then the drain kicks on again and the final stage pressure tanks then it starts the same thing all over again.

What should the pressures be at the stages seems low but the glass is cracked so who knows if they even work

With a 4 stage compressor the stage pressure should be as follows.
1st 40-50
2nd 200- 300
3rd 800-1000
4th 3000
Sounds like a relief lifting. Also seems ur 2nd stage pressure is high.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom