Bay Islands, new C19 Restrictions announced on 3/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They may get you all together and send a charter, if this continues. That's what Russians did in a couple of places already.

We got out 2 days before the madness started. Miami had fewer people than I ever seen, no lines whatsoever...

I arrived home on Air Transat through Montreal last night. The plane was almost full - there were a handful of seats left (including the one between my husband and I). The flight included at least 20 people (maybe more) that had been scheduled with Air Transat at later dates.

We left about 1 1/2 hours late because the plane was overweight. They had to offload some bags from our Montreal-bound flight to put on the Toronto flight.

I heard (but can't say for sure) that Air Transat was sending down a second plane to handle Toronto passengers.

Canadians have been far more fortunate than Americas who seem to have no options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom