BBQ & Dive 6/12/2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree, that's one reason I mentioned on FB about wanting to get a reunion dive together. Erika was kind enough to jump on it right away.

LOL and ironically Jeff was the one who jumped in and said "schedule it!" on FB and haven't heard anything since from him :)

Thats Jeff for ya!

We love you Jeff! We're just looking for your presence....:D

I feel the love! lets do this... is it Saturday or Sunday? I am pulling towards Sunday... I talked to Kevin (kevfin) and he can do sunday as well.

Since were calling people out here...

Kevin, Rex, Jamie, Billie and Ken where you guys at?

I feel the love! lets do this... is it Saturday or Sunday? I am pulling towards Sunday... I talked to Kevin (kevfin) and he can do sunday as well.

Since were calling people out here...

Kevin, Rex, Jamie, Billie and Ken where you guys at?

Oh Yea! Now were are really throwing down the cards. I think I know those guys!

It would be really nice to see everyone again.

I set it for this Sat. If you would have read the post on FB and notice this thread said Sat the 12th at 9AM! and changing it now would confuse people. Also Its going to be bring a Snack to share. The BBQ is to hard to orgnize

Everyone can watch me struggle in my shinny new dry suit. That should be worth plenty entertainment.

Wish I could make it but I have other plans with the wife that I can't change. Make sure to have another one later this summer and with some more notice I'll plan to make it. Have fun everyone. Man I'd love to watch Rich in that new drysuit.

Ok so its Back to a BBQ thanks to ken ( not the same ken) :D
Post what you will bring. I know i cant make up my mind!

Hotdogs : Ken
Lighterfliud : Ken
Charcoal : Ken
Chips: Jonathan
Drinks: Jonathan
Hotdog Buns: Erika
Contaminates: Erika
Cooking Utinsils: Nick
Potato Salad: Scott
Dips for chips:
Veggie Platter:

Last edited:
Yea I wish it was Sun also I've got a wedding to go to & it's not mine. Like Rex said lets do another one in mid summer with a little more notice. I'm going to miss you guys.

John

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom