BC inflator hose length?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captainhook426

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I do not have tank to mount on my BC so I can measure to see how long of an inflator hose that I need to get. The corrugated hose is 19". I'm thinking 24 or 26 would work, but I do not want to have all sorts of hose hanging outside of my profile. Any help making that decision would be greatly appreciated!

can anyone think of a way to imitate having a tank to mount my reg to to see about how long I need?

Is it the original.inflator on the bc? If so the mfg should be able to tell you. If it's a new bc it should have come with one of the correct length.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

It's a Zeagle Stiletto if anyone knows off hand. I'll send a message to Jeff in the morning to see.

can anyone think of a way to imitate having a tank to mount my reg to to see about how long I need?

rent a tank for a day or take your gear to the LDS and 'borrow' one of their tanks for a few minutes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom