Closed Beat the price increase order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon, I'm looking for one more G250, serviced and ready to dive preferred. No prob, though. I have several parts kits.

Can you hook me up with a G250 (no issue with cosmetics or original parts, this one will see use) at a semi-reasonable price?

I don't have any but I'll start looking. I'll follow this up via messages.

Ok, bar @lamk99 (it's coming) pretty sure I've messaged everyone with new prices.

Seems older model stuff got hit the hardest which does seem to be the trend.

Anyway, if you've not heard from me please shoot me a message.

I'd like to tidy this order up and get it sent away early next week before the next shipping hike, import duty increase, SP increase, COVID tax etc etc happens.

Cheers
Simon

Seems messages is playing up again, someone just contacted me saying the alert message link from me was blank but I did send the message. So again, if you asked for prices and have not received a message from me yet please let me know here in this thread so I can get info to you another way if need be. I have now contacted every one with prices as far as I'm aware.

Cheers.

Feel a little hypocritical saying this but... I want to get this order out of the way so I can try to focus on other things.

I'd like to place order by next Wednesday my time September 29th.

So, please confirm by then. If you've not heard from me re prices please let me know here.

I'll not be chasing anyone up this time.

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom