Beautiful underwater video: Salish Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Scubajeg1! I'm using a GH5 setup. The complete gear list is in the video description. Do you have some of your stuff posted online?
Hi Stephen,

Just out of curiosity, do you film with GH5S as well?
I am thinking to get a Panasonic but I don’t know which one. I am under the impression that the GH5s does a better job since it captures more light and that stabilization is not that important UW. Correct me if I am wrong.

I have to say that is one of the very best underwater videos that I have ever seen. Green water as well.

Hi Stephen,

Just out of curiosity, do you film with GH5S as well?
I am thinking to get a Panasonic but I don’t know which one. I am under the impression that the GH5s does a better job since it captures more light and that stabilization is not that important UW. Correct me if I am wrong.

I haven't tried a GH5s so I can't really say. Whether you plan on taking mostly video or photos may help in your decision as the GH5 is gears towards the former while the GH5s the latter. For video stabilization is very important. (At least to me. I don't like watching shaky videos!) So, I use the internal stabilization.

Sorry I'm of no help on using a GH5s. Perhaps there are some video samples out there from users of both cameras.

I have to say that is one of the very best underwater videos that I have ever seen. Green water as well.

Thanks a lot Wathdoc!

Back
Top Bottom