Beaver Tail Force Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMBL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi !

Hope Bob's around, because I've just found those on ebay, and I can't remember him ever quoting them, even once. No info either on Force Fin web page.

Does anybody know something about them ?

Have a nice night !

JM.

Hi !

Hope Bob's around, because I've just found those on ebay, and I can't remember him ever quoting them, even once. No info either on Force Fin web page.

Does anybody know something about them ?

Have a nice night !

JM.
Interesting,,,,the Beaver Force Fin. Found several designs of the Beaver Force this last month. Kind of forgot . Mostly sold to UK Marines, several hundred pairs. I made so many other designs never to be seen till I do a Force Fin book or exhibit. For now our WATER project CHESS+EVANS LLC is far more important than swim fins. But I had John Iweks make a logo for us, Thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• bob-art-draw071-fw.jpg
    bob-art-draw071-fw.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 80
Nice logo, but let me add, once more : write that book ! :wink:

Cleaning today and guess what found some Beaver Force pictures. Note the ribbing on the backside with tip vortex generators. A adjustable foot pocket which the UK Marines liked for their combat boots. Really developed for surface swimmers. Nice curved blade and used our
beaver001-fw.jpg
beaver002-fw.jpg
beaver003-fw.jpg
beaver_force_fin.jpg
winglet technology. Made over 30 years ago.

Thanks for sharing. I was wondering what the ribbing was for.

Well have a box full of several Beaver Force Fin blades. They will need the hardware for the adjustable foot pocket. These blades were the first design, FLAT. Later put a curve into the design and added the Winglet Technology. Found one pair RED Tan Delta. For you JMBL...This Force Fin Design works wonderful for snorkeling.
IMG_4585-fw.jpg
IMG_4586-fw.jpg

Thank for the info Bob. So I guess they were designed especially for recon divers ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom