Belated Spring Cleaning - BCDs, Fins and Dive Bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pickens_46929

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
3 XSmall (XS) BCDs, 2 pairs of Jet Fins and Dive Bags

My kids are no longer diving so I am selling off their gear to help offset my own diving. :D Have to make more room than anything else I think. :wink: All prices include delivery inside the Continental US via the slowest, cheapest method possible. Shipping beyond the Continental US will be passed through at cost. Any additional fees will be added - I do accept Paypal.

THREE (3) Good Condition X-Small BCDs

Dacor TALON Weight Integrated BCD - Size XS $100 shipped

Black with blue piping. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. It's in "good" shape for a used BCD. Pretty picky about rinsing and taking good care of gear. Comes with integrated weight pouches. This fit my daughter pretty well, so I would say 90# to 110# and 4'10" to 5'2" maybe in size. XS on this one means XS.

Mares VECTOR Platinum BCD - Size XS $100 shipped

Black, grey and blue. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. It's in "good" shape as well. Even though it's weight integrated, it does not come with the weight pockets. Never had them. Same size as the Dacor physically, so XS is truly XS on this one as well. Figure 90# to 110# and 4'10" to 5'2".

IST Saturn Weight Integrated BCD - Size XS* $150 shipped

Of the three for sale, this is the newest. Bought for my son and he outgrew it even before he could use it. I think it's been in the water once or twice maybe. It's in "excellent" shape. Black with silver reflective trim. Trim pockets in back. Chest strap. Air dump via corrugated hose, shoulder valve or bottom rear valve. Has built-in signaling device commonly called a "quacker". Comes with the integrated weight pouches. Size-wise this *runs larger even though it's an XS. I would say 100# to 120# and 5'0" to 5'4" maybe.

Two sets of Scuba Pro Jet Fins - They Have Lightning Bolts and Spring Straps - $100 shipped

Medium Scuba Pro Jet Fins w/Lightning Bolts and XS Scuba Spring Straps which are really more like smalls and fit probably up through size 7 with booties. Fit me barefoot at size 9 but are tight. Figure size 6 to 8 with booties.

Large Scuba Pro Jet Fins w/Lightning Bolts and XS Scuba Spring Straps which are more like mediums and is what I wear with wetsuit boots at size 9. Figure size 8 to 10 with boots.

Mares 3mm Booties - Size 7 $15 shipped

They are almost new as my son grew out of them seemingly overnight. Actually faster I think.

Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Lens - $225 shipped

Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Lens (0.56x) with 46mm ring, bag and lens caps. Also comes with a PT005.007.010 ring which I think is 52mm ring. Lens is in excellent shape. Lens caps are decent but show wear on the outside.

Wenoka Sea Style Dive Bag - $35 shipped

Not quite a boat bag, more like actual travel dive bag. Nice and compact. Room for a set of fins and recreational gear though on the smallish side. Has pocket in front for regulator bag. Nicely padded. It's black with some pink accents.

Performance Dive Bag - $35 shipped

Large soft dive bag with separate compartment for fins, dirty clothes and has both shoulder and back pack straps. Big enough for drysuit, undies, fins, and other gear. Very easy to carry with the back pack straps. Looks to be an older model as they've changed logo since then.

Tilos Mask with case - $25 shipped

Not sure which model of Tilos mask but it is made for petite faces though it is not a youth size.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom