Belgian shore - air and nitrox fills ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andros

Reaction score
Hello,

a friend of mine is travelling along the belgian coast to a place called Knogge (Please do not blame me for the spelling) and needs refills on air and nitrox.

Unfortunately I never heard of this place and I do not have my Collins road map with me !

Is there anyone who knows this place and maybe a dive center nearby?

Thx to you

I've been looking for Knogge.
But I couldn't find anything. And you're not sure if that's the right spelling, so that's probably the problem. You think you're able to find out what the correct spelling is?
Or maybe others can help you...
Anyway, I'll be hearing from you.

Ramón.

Hey Ramón,

found Knokke 18km in the north of Brugge and www.aquatec.be offering Nitrox.

In case you know another facility please let me know.

Andros, another option is Nothseadiving, near Oostduinkerke. They fill nitrox & trimix and can handle 300 bar fills.

steven

hmm... found the dutch section. :p You got only one... you mind if I look for some more of those from over here?

dutch-scuba-kid:
hmm... found the dutch section. :p You got only one... you mind if I look for some more of those from over here?
Of course not.
So if you know about links which are not listed yet, I'd be glad to receive a mail from you (you may use the email link) or to find a posting here.

Yeah, it is just one link but it leads to stores and stations through Belgium and the Netherlands. Thats why I put only the link to my list in order to start with the german section. I will check all the dutch links after holiday and put them in my list.

In the near future I will transfer all the links to an interactive map of all the countries which are in the list. The plan is also to have some major landmarks like lakes and some bigger citys for navigation in the maps. This would make it much easier to foreigners to plan a trip. The problem at moment is to get decent maps which are easy to maintain.

But first I will try to complete the western section of Europe and then the scandinavian section.

Back
Top Bottom