Belize on Aggressor III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uber Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm heading out on the Aggressor III in Belize in February. I looked at the covid restrictions and it's about the same as Turks and Caicos but a little more relaxed which is good. Does anyone have any advice on entering Belize? It says on the Gov web site I need to be booked at a gold standard hotel.

Belize COVID-19 Update for Travellers | BTB

The BAIII is considered Gold Standard, so unless you plan on staying a few extra days you're fine on the boat. The BAIII will also have a med tech on the boat on Friday afternoon to administer the Covid test now required by the CDC to come back into the US. The cost is $80 and you are supposed to have your results back that night. I'm headed out on the BAIII the week of Feb 13-20.

Ya...I'm on that trip as well. Is that a guarantee for the test?
I booked this trip last night. I'm wondering what my chances of getting a refund.

There is no guarantee for getting the results back in time but the Aggressor website has it on their page that the med tech will be there. All the companies are doing what they can to try and keep business going so I'm counting on them to do so. There is a clinic in Belize City that can do 2 hr returns also, so that is my backup plan.

As far as a refund, that is a good question. This is my first dealing with Aggressor but from what I've read/heard they are not fond of giving refunds, even if they cancel the trip. They may be willing to reschedule you to another trip, I just don't know.

I called and they said yes the med tech will definitely be at the boat on arrival Friday afternoon. The test results will be emailed to the boat later that day. The cost is $80.00 to be paid with everything else on Friday. As for a refund I asked and she said there would be a 3% admin fee which is a lot better than 100%.

So...ya... I'm gonna go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom