Ben DOR Dec. 27 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jag,
Yung Leslie sa Facebook is wershwie here.. invited her to the thread... overnight option is just a shot in the dark... medyo tight ang sched.... I'm sure we're all in the same boat ika nga.
aaaaaaaah... wershwie... ok then =)

let's do 6 dives nalang on the 27th so we're all dived out afterwards hahahaha

pero i'm good for 3-4 dives on that day... can't wait :biggrin:

Jag

PS
ben, you carrying a lot of stuff with you on your way here? makiki-bit-bit sana a couple stuff... one of them's really small and negligible, the other might be a couple pounds

Charm aka bubble_charm will be in Aquav same date, I think.

edit: Since you'll be staying till late afternoon, ask Hernel to take you to the Balcony. You need to be there at 70 feet below around 4:30pm to watch the show. Negative entry would be better than line descent.

Hahaha... Yuh, I'm that Leslie ;P

Ayt, so I guess it's gonna be in Aquaventure? That'll be my first time there. Should be interesting :) Day trip is fine. I might have someone else come along, too. I'll confirm later on.

Ben, you bringing any gear at all? Lemme know what you'll need :)

Leslie

PS
ben, you carrying a lot of stuff with you on your way here? makiki-bit-bit sana a couple stuff... one of them's really small and negligible, the other might be a couple pounds

ako rin pasabay! 2pcs delrin thumbwheels para sa sta &

...1 spam :rofl3:

Jag: Ok PM or email mo

Jonix: anong thread? DSS? Kuha ako sa LDS... next weekend. (Low sodium? Spicy?.. lol)

Si Jag nag trace ng paa tapos nilagay sa scanner hehehe

Hahaha... Yuh, I'm that Leslie ;P

Ayt, so I guess it's gonna be in Aquaventure? That'll be my first time there. Should be interesting :) Day trip is fine. I might have someone else come along, too. I'll confirm later on.

Ben, you bringing any gear at all? Lemme know what you'll need :)

Leslie

Hindi ko pa sure kung alin ang dadalhin ko... maybe Jets kung di mag kasya sa bagahe... otherwise baka yung AL plate ko nalang then bahala na sa weighting when I get there... Bigat yung SS plate eh

Jonix: anong thread? DSS? Kuha ako sa LDS... next weekend. (Low sodium? Spicy?.. lol)

yung usong nike ha hahahahahaha!

sending you email

Jag

yes pards DSS. check ko lang yung thread yun ang di ko sure. pay you here na lang pards. salamats!...may nakasulat kaya yun? hahaha

yung spam ipapakain ko kay jag yun kasi nag scan ng paa! pinaka maanghang dapat! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

edit: make that 4 pcs. of thumbwheels (thread 5/16 x 18) para di sayang yung lds trip mo :p

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom