Closed Beneath the Surface GoPro Double Tray w/ QD Flex Arms for Big Blue Lights

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ErikNYC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Beneath the Surface GoPro Angled Double Tray with Quick Disconnect Flex Arms for Big Blue Lights

New item, never used in water. This item has been taken out of the box and assembled (as pictured), I never put it to actual use. I purchased this item new, not realizing that it's for the Big Blue Lights and not the Sola lights I intended use with.

#BTS-GPT-4-BIGB-QD $135 Fast shipping with tracking!
s-l1600.jpg

I’m pretty sure You can just change the Locline attachment for a Sola one FYI...although it’s been a long time since i used them..so may no longer be the case...

I’m pretty sure You can just change the Locline attachment for a Sola one FYI...although it’s been a long time since i used them..so may no longer be the case...
Thank you. I am aware, but I'd rather not have to cut the added security wire that runs through the length of the arms.

Ah.. that’s a new innovation since my locline days :) make sense though.. I saw a chap lose a sola on his first dive with it, when a tarpon took the light right off the lockline...

that’s also the first time I heard anyone cry through a regulator,

Back
Top Bottom