Bermuda..Where to Stay and Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I'm just being a little cranky, but many people have provided the original poster with lots of information, myself included via PM, but the original poster has not responded back at all, even with a thank you. Is it me or is this just poor Scubaboard etiquette?

I'll be doing a few dives, this week, with Dive Bermuda, at the suggestion of a couple of SB posters. Shoot me a PM reminder, after next week, and I'll tell what I think...
We are going to Bermuda at the end of the week. Who did you end up using and what did you think of the dive operator? Do they let you dive your own profile and bottom time? Recommendations?

FYI, this thread is a bit old, so I doubt you will get a response. Feel free to search thru my posts on Bermuda. It all still applies, except for the fact that Blue Water Divers no longer operates out of Wyndam, which is closed down. Feel free to PM me with specific questions.

Back
Top Bottom