Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverman

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everybodies,

Bermuda was alot of fun to dive. I went with a group of about 10 people ( all whom i knew ) and we dived 3 wrecks. Although only 1 was intact they were all a lot of fun. We were able to go inside, not all the way, of one of them. The toilet ( of all things ) was still intact. :D Not only that but in the wrecks that weren't intact we were able to swim under pieces of the ship ( under the hull of one ship were we saw a grouper ). It was very interesting. I bought a map from there showing all the wreck and reef dives. I think there were something like 50 + wreck dives and some awesome reef dives.

Oh yeah and all you need to wear is a bathing suit and the regular stuff. No wetsuit or dry suit is needed. The temperature was sooo nice it made Connecicut dives seem like we were swimming in ice. The water is crystal clear all the way down and ya get to see some crazy looking fish.

Yeah I forget exactly what month we went down but ... oh wait maybe July i think. My sisters b-Day is late july and i think we had her birthday down there. The no wet suit deal was NICE. And my sis got spioled with a B-Day is Bermuda.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom