Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wolfpack

Registered
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am off to bermuda for a non diving related trip in May, but thought I would maybe take in a dive while there (I have a strained oblique muscle and going to get some cortisone to get this healed in time).

Anyone dive there?

I was looking for a good dive ops that one would recommend.

The trip time will be limited mostly business, but maybe one could tell me two to four must do dives there.

Is this the right forum? I did not se one on Bermuda, dn not much came up on my bermuda search.... any help would be greatly appreciated!

wolfpack:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am off to bermuda for a non diving related trip in May, but thought I would maybe take in a dive while there (I have a strained oblique muscle and going to get some cortisone to get this healed in time).

Anyone dive there?

I was looking for a good dive ops that one would recommend.

The trip time will be limited mostly business, but maybe one could tell me two to four must do dives there.

Is this the right forum? I did not se one on Bermuda, dn not much came up on my bermuda search.... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Funny enough.

I happen to live in Bermuda.

Send me an email with your questions.

There are really only 3 dive operations going here.

Blue Water Divers.

Dive Bermuda

Triangle Diving.

anything else, just ask.

chris.

Christopher520:
Funny enough.

I happen to live in Bermuda.

Send me an email with your questions.

There are really only 3 dive operations going here.

Blue Water Divers.

Dive Bermuda

Triangle Diving.

anything else, just ask.

chris.

Is my impression of Bermuda dive operators - that they're very dependent upon cruise ship customers - still valid?

Isn't Fantasea there? I think I dived with them recently. Hmmmmm......

I was pleasantly surprised by the diving there. The reefs/wrecks are really overfished, but the sights are good. I'm sure their efforts at conservation will benefit someday. Maybe restocking the fish might be in order since breeders are mostly gone in places.

donacheson:
Is my impression of Bermuda dive operators - that they're very dependent upon cruise ship customers - still valid?

Yes, that is correct.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom