besea and weight pocket L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Solly!

I'll try and explain this to you.

First, you have to remove the waist belt from the plastic plate. This is done by removing four screws.

Then you place the "weight belt" on the outside of the waist belt, along the 40 cc holes and re-attach the waist belt to the plastic plate with the four screws. This will hold the "weight belt" in place. Make sure that the "weight belt" is placed in such a way that you can attach it to the waist belt with the two plastic washers and screws that comes with the "weight belt". You should also turn the weight belt so that the "fold and seam" on each end of the "weight belt" is facing away from the waist belt. The "fold and seam" are used to make sure the weight belt don't slip away under the plastic washer when they are attached to the waist belt.

When the waist belt and "weight belt" is re-attached to the plastic plate, thread the weight pockets on to the weight belt. The opening of the pockets should face towards each other when the waist belt is closed.

Use the two plastic washer and four screws/nuts to attach the ends of the "weight belt" in to the 40 cc holes of the waist belt. If you keep the waist belt as flat as possible, it's easier to do this.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me at jorgen@poseidon.com

perfect, thanks a million Jorgen. I managed to do it as per your instructions.. actually I had no idea that I can remove the waist belt but now all is clear and well set up. Thanks for the special note about the direction of the "fold and seam" part... I can hardly wait to dive in the BC :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom