Best Boat Food?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LilmanHSU

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok folks.. Diving & Eating while on the surface are my two favorite things.

Which boat have you been given the best food on?

Me personally.. It's the Spectre in Ventura California. BBQ Lunch special is fantastic..

In costa rica we were treated to freshly wacked pineapple picked right before we got on the boat..

I dont' know about live-aboards.. I'm sure they have good food.. Anyone have any comments on this?

-Me :eek:ctopus:

fruit is definetely the best for me (quesy stomach all the time while on a boat).

pineaple for some reason is just awesome.

Oh I know.. my wife and I can never drink Piña Colada's again after having such fresh fruit..

Fruit is good..

Sea Searcher II, definitely.

One weekend, when we went out to the Flower Gardens, we encountered a shrimp boat that traded us several cases of beer and soft drinks and a couple of bottles of JD for what looked like a TON of fresh shrimp! (ya gotta LOVE the barter system) Those were some of the biggest shrimp I've ever seen (they looked more like prawns), and we feasted like kings on the way back to Freeport. TwoBitTxn can vouch for this....

Ed Robinson's in Maui. Hot Chocolate macadamia nut coffee when you arrive. Fresh / hot pinapple fritters for the trip out or after your first dive. & fresh fruit slices at all times. Gotta love it.

Must also admit I have all my friends bring me back a bag or two of the Lion Chocolate Macadamia Nut coffee whenever they visit Hawaii! YUMMMMY!

Paula

We dove with Dive Paradise and they offered us fresh
cantalope (which I don't normally care for), but I had some anyway. It was the sweetest and best cantalope I had ever had. Also had some sort of pastry that was delicious!

mine was while in cozumel they feed us fresh fruit , and muffins and all kinds diffrent juices plain spoiled us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in coz we had some sort of turnover filled with apple or ham and cheese. also had the fresh fruit. nothing better to get the salt water taste out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom