Best Caven Tour Experience on Grand Bahama Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netteperez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After having been a repeat Grand Bahama visitor, this last trip I wanted to do something a little different. If you are looking for an dive tour that will leave you wanting more then check out Calabash Eco Adventures. Shamie is one of only 4 people allowed to take you through the intricate caverns. These locations are amazing and his knowledge of the history and culture behind them can not be surpassed. He loves to share his experience and love for his island with you. He will leave you wanting more. He also offers non-diving tours that will leave you with another wonderful experience to take home with you. Don't go to Freeport and not contact Calabash Eco Adventures or you are missing the best the island has to offer. He has a website that gives details for all he offers. Check him out.

Can you tell I had fun!!! So much I wanted to share.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom