best cenote diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wondering if it will be convenient if I live in Akumal and dive in cenotes? It looks like Akumal is closer to those cenotes compare with Playa Del Camen and Tulum.

Also, I hear the beach in Akumal is wonderful, with many sea turtles if swim there. Any one knows which exact beach or landmark I should go in Akumal?

Thanks...

We just returned from Cozumel. We were referred to Reef Quest divers and the owner Steven, at the Blue Parot Hotel in Playa through Sergio at Scuba Cozumel because the port was closed due to the "norte" winds. Although he was very eager to get started it quickly became apparent that we had gotten a good referal. We were one of the first groups to arrive at Chac-mool but spent extensive time with buoancy checks and dive briefing. Since it was all of our first times in a cenote we appreciated the extra time. When we finished our second dive we were the only group left. He was very thorough, took a leasurly lunch and were able to fully enjoy the "halo-climb" and "dome" surface interval.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom