Best Cozumel activities & Resorts for 4 year old.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfirejack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Will be taking granddaughter to Cozumel in November. She is 4 years old. Looking for suggestions for activities that she may enjoy. Also if there would be any resorts that would be more kid friendly than others. Thank-you in advance.

Iberostar has a children's area and activities. There are at least two staff people working with the children. I'm not sure all that they do and for how long. You might want to contact the resort or search for reviews on TripAdvisor etc.

While I cannot recomend Allego for food aspect, it does have a kiddy pool with dump buckets, pelicans (plastic), water mushroom ....

it does have a kiddy pool with dump buckets
Kiddy pools are unhygienic enough, but those equipped with "dump bucks" just make me shudder!

Park Royal has a great kids club. Claudia who runs it was a nanny in the US and speaks flawless english and LOVES kids. It has its own small shallow (12-18") pool with playhouse and slide - and most importantly - SHADE. Its right next to the big pool as well. My daughter is 14 now and every time we go back she has to go see/hang out with Claudia (been taking her there since she was like 6?).

Chen Rio is a great beach for young children as it has a natural kiddie pool.

Chankanaab has a kids area.

Discover Mexico has the miniature cities of Cozumel and the chocolate making tour.

Playa Mia has a water park with kids zone.

Chen Rio is a great beach for young children as it has a natural kiddie pool.
Is the sargassum situation at Chen Rio better now? When I went there in May I couldn't get anywhere near the water.

Sign her up for young scuba classes :wink:

The Grand Occidental is also kid friendly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom