best dive ladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adorf

New
Reaction score
I 'm looking for advise on a dive ladder for my 24 foot fiberglass boat. It has a swim step but it is still 18" above the waterline. I've looked at ones that fold up under the swim step when not in use but they don't seem heavy duty enough for diving. i'll try to attach a picture of the boat it might help.

You didn't post where you were located. In the NJ area, I've heard good things about the general workmanship of this company:

http://www.techdivetools.com/index.html

I've not seen their ladders in action, but I have swam around with their hammer which was quite nice. I believe that someone on this board has the titanium Inspiration frame from them and might have more info on their general workmanship.

runvus4 once bubbled...
In the NJ area, I've heard good things about the general workmanship of this company:

http://www.techdivetools.com/index.html

I believe that someone on this board has the titanium Inspiration frame from them and might have more info on their general workmanship.

That's Padiscubapro's frame, Enrique's work is top notch from all the feedback I've heard so far.

If your in the SE try Newton boats in Louisianna. They build dive boats, their ladder is a good one (boats too, by the way). Been on one several times. :D

Thanks for the information. My boat is in puget sound, Washington. One of the links is from a company that sells kits, I think I might go that route.

Back
Top Bottom