Best fitting wetsuits for girls with boobs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is possible, unlikely but possible, to have material that is stretchy yet not compressible; that's why I asked. The lack of an answer, I fear, speaks volumes.

Not only does the compressible wetsuit not protect from cold but also creates a serious over-weighting issue, especially in the beginning of the dive due to loss of bouyancy...

Does anyone know anything about "bioprene?" All I can find is pipe wrap insulation by that name.

Aim a lot lower, like at a pedal extremity. :D

My apologies for the redundancy. I saw Thal's post and did a quick search using key words. I did NOT go back and read the previous pages. Was really just kind of eager to help out with a search for information. I've learned a lot from his posts on many topics.

After trying to figure out the "shoot in the head" comment I went and read a few pages back. :dork2:

As you were.

J.

Point made, thanks for the assist.

After trying to figure out the "shoot in the head" comment I went and read a few pages back.

That is always a good place to start. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom