Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elliot L

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Scuba Board, first time post!

I'm currently pursuing my Divemaster training in Mozambique, and I would like to continue on to complete and IDC in SE Asia.

I've been looking at so many different places and can't seem to decide where is the best place to complete my IDC.

Obviously I am keeping cost in mind but more importantly I am looking for a respectable dive center (PADI 5 Star) with quality instructors with experience, and helpful career placement after.

I am currently considering:

- Big Blue Diving, Koh Tao, Thailand: sheer quantity of OW Certifications would give me great experience teaching

- Liquid Dumagete, Dauin, Philippines: Heard a lot of good things, plus a lot of free specialty instructor courses (Only paying the PADI fees)

- Malaysia: Haven't found the "best" dive center"

- Indonesia: Maybe Bali? Not sure where the best place would be at this time of year (Jan-March 2017)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Elliot

Back
Top Bottom