Best place for diving 5-25th January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hogge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I will do 2 posts, one in this forum and one in the Caribbean forum as I don't know where to go.

Living in Europe so traveling to east or west takes almost the same time.
I have 150 dives behind me and am interested in big stuff, wrecks and corals. Not that much into nudi branches. I have AOW and Nitrox, am not the fittest av all divers

I want to be away for roughly 2 weeks between 5th - 25th January 2017. The cost for living (if possible including diving) should not exceed € 2000 or USD 2250, flights NOT included.
I'm not keen on Thailand.
:)

Well you have about $160/day.
HHmmm, big stuff and corals =Komodo.
No wrecks just fantastic diving.
I think Scuba Junky Komodo comes in under the 160 a day including diving.

Big stuff, wrecks and coral and not keen on macro.
How about big stuff(thresher shark), wrecks(Dona Marilyn), coral and macro?
Malapascua is the place.
And if you want more wrecks(several WWII vintage) then Coron.
Incidentally, both places are in Philippines.

Hello,
Have you considered Subic Bay in the Philippines. It is only 1 hr from Clark Airport and 4 hours from Manila. Etihad and Qatar Airways fly direct from the middle east into Clark which helps avoid the Manila traffic. Subic Bay was home to the Spanish and more recently was home to the largest US NAVY base outside the USA. There is more than 25 wrecks to see spanning over 100 years and they are quite diverse also. There are cargo ships, landing craft, aircraft and has the most famous wreck in the Philppines, the USS NEW YORK ACR-2 Armoured Battle Cruiser. Out of the water there are a host of well priced restaurants and hotels.
Check us out at www.arizonadivesubic.com
Im sure we can put together a package that suits your budget...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom