Best place online to get quality LP hoses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I need a couple 22” LP hoses and some other stuff. My dive shop just looks at me like I’m speaking a foreign language when I ask them to order them. They don’t even have a source to buy that length, so I’m forced to go looking for the stuff on the internet. I don’t care about cheap, I want good American made stuff. I don’t want Chinese anything if I can help it.
Any info anybody has on a good source please do tell.
I like just regular old school quality rubber hoses.

Leisure pro or any of the top notch internet companies.

I ordered a couple for me and my friend from DGX and im happy with them, good quality and prices not bad.

I haven’t tried this particular hose but overall I have been satisfied with my purchases from Piranha Dive and very pleased with Randy’s customer service. I believe they are working on a partnership with Bryan and VDH. Both are located at Wesley Chapel, Fl.

UltraFlex Low Pressure Hose 22

Made in America... Northeast Scuba Supply. John has real nice ones. They look like this.
20190314_195744.jpg
20190314_195821.jpg

Piranha also has them, where I usually get mine

That said, the domestic supplier has stopped supplying scuba hoses, so it's about to get quite difficult to find "made in usa" rubber hoses

Monterey Diving Services makes custom length ones, but I haven't gotten any from them.
I'm happy with my DGX and Deep6 ones.

I get mine from either Piranha or DGX depending on what else I’m ordering.

Back
Top Bottom