Best priced high quality BP/wings combo???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bladder in the front?

That was done before, remember the horse collar?

eanxgirl:
And I thought I was being subtle. Seriously, I just started diving trimix and can't afford to convert a bottle to argon yet, so I've been diving pretty c-c-c-cold lately. If it weren't cost prohibitive, a diamond plate might be in order.

Sounds like you might be my kind of girl. Maybe we can work something out on that diamond chestplate :wink:

Divesherpa:
Sounds like you might be my kind of girl. Maybe we can work something out on that diamond chestplate :wink:

eanxgirl,

I'd hold out for dinner, a broadway play, some dancing before he starts plying you with trimix and a diamond chestplate .... :wink:

DiveGolfSki:
eanxgirl,

I'd hold out for dinner, a broadway play, some dancing before he starts plying you with trimix and a diamond chestplate .... :wink:

I always stand ready to ditch the daunting drudgery of daily duties for diving, dining, drama, dancing and diamonds. And need I even mention drinking?

It IS interesting to reach a point in life where one is more interested in helium and argon than flowers and chocolates. And when I wished for a pony as a little girl, I never dreamed I'd be happy when it came in the form of a little yellow bottle.

eanxgirl:
I always stand ready to ditch the daunting drudgery of daily duties for diving, dining, drama, dancing and diamonds. And need I even mention drinking?

It IS interesting to reach a point in life where one is more interested in helium and argon than flowers and chocolates. And when I wished for a pony as a little girl, I never dreamed I'd be happy when it came in the form of a little yellow bottle.

Witty, intelligent, articulate ....

DiveSherpa, you've gotta challenge ... bring a big diamond plate :wink:

Tan toes and a laid back attitude accomplish much more than a diamond plate. Diamonds and theater are typically presented by folks who have little else to offer. Besides, I couldn't go diving if I had to go to a play.

EanxGirl,
Alliteration always elevates allure.
The helium is covered :wink:
Any more requests?

Oh, and Kevin,
If you don't stop insulting my fanatical way of thinking about my precious backplate, I'm gonna have to moderately moderate you!

Scubakevdm:
I don't like all that flotation back there where I can't see what it's up to.

Me neither! Imagine how much easier it would be to control buoyancy if you could actually see your BC (buoyancy controller). Why must they make it so complicated?

I have a rearview mirror mounted on my mask so I can see my wing otherwise I couldn't tell if I was floating up or sinking down. You guys should try this! Makes buoyancy control a snap!

Originally Posted by Scubakevdm:
I don't like all that flotation back there where I can't see what it's up to.

plankspanker:
Me neither! Imagine how much easier it would be to control buoyancy if you could actually see your BC (buoyancy controller). Why must they make it so complicated?

If I follow both of your thinking, then we should be carrying our tanks also up front ... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom