Best Resort And Advice For Diving Sipadan And Malasia...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

katmanduu

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone, the husband and I are planning a 3 or 4 week dive trip to Mayasia for late November, what's your best recommendation for favorite dives and resorts? We are not really into muck diving, looking more for corals and sea life. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

Have a look at Seaventures Rig - a different style of accommodation but great fun. Kapalai and Mabul at the other end of the lux scale are nice too. Layang Layang usually offers up some surprises although I havent been there for a few years I hear the diving is still good.

Just recently moved back to Australia, after living on Mabul for three months. Perhaps a little biased in saying that my time working at Scuba Junkie on Mabul was absolutely incredible - I had three months straight of amazing dives, good company, and good food. They're Green Fins certified with a big environmental focus - I did my Divemaster training there for that reason. Daily trips to Kapalai and Sipadan, definitely worth a visit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom