Best short/light travel fin. Apeks RK3, Scubapro Jetfin or Hollis F2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the advice! Seems like the rk3’s are quite light and seem relatively stiff (good for photography/ tech in general) anyone have any experience with these compared to the jerfins?

I’ll have to look into those. Just worried about sizing. I’m a size 42 euro, 9.5 us. Any idea what size would be ideal?

I would say a Large would fit those boots. Worst case you adjust the strap to the tighest setting on the fin. If you email deep6 they will give you the advice needed... just tell them the boot and size. But im pretty sure you would need a Large.

I would say a Large would fit those boots. Worst case you adjust the strap to the tighest setting on the fin. If you email deep6 they will give you the advice needed... just tell them the boot and size. But im pretty sure you would need a Large.
I think a large as well.

Cool gonna give these guys a shout. Also, I've just been doing some research on the Dive Rite XT fins. Have either of you tried these? They seem heavy.

I have. They were okay. I didnt find them to be any more powerful compared to the eddys. Thats just me though. Plus they are a lot longer. I prefer the size of the eddys and how easy they are to backup.

Cool gonna give these guys a shout. Also, I've just been doing some research on the Dive Rite XT fins. Have either of you tried these? They seem heavy.
i use these and the Eddys. I air-travel with the Eddys. I prefer the XTs for currents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom