Beuchat is the Worst .... Do not Buy Beuchat !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eliassaj

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know how to contact Beuchat ?
Almost a year back, my wife baught me a gift , one Beuchat 5 LED touch ,Unfortunalty , she is not used to Order online so She deleted the mail of the order from DIVE INN.
it is completly a waste now - 4 Bulbs out of 5 are ruined .
I opened the front part and made a test , and simply the LED are burned , I cant find any replacement parts online , not even on Local electronic shops , I cant contact Beuchat !!! as they dont have a customer complaint department !!!

I just lost 330 Euro ,,, for this cheap Quality product. NEVER EVER BUY BEUCHAT .

Sorry for your lost. I am not a dealer nor is this contact but I have dove with this guy and his lights. He might be able to salvage something from it. Worth a try. Technical Lighting Specialties | 350xFire Tell him Tony Chaney set you...not that it will help but just to let him know I have not forgotten him.

Thank you Tony , I droped them an email , I sure hope they can Fix it , I really like the Light , but I wont invst in any Beuchat equipment anymore.

Back
Top Bottom