BHB Dive Party Planned Oct. 20, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elena,
I am so hoping you both can make it. Looking forward to meeting both of you. :)
I know I am so excited about coming back down to Florida again. :)

This sounds like a lot of fun. I was in Key Largo and almost got to make it to the party last year, but got called back home to work the day before the event. Hopefully this year I can make the event. Will let you know when I find out for sure if I have that week free or not. Thanks for the invite!

Welcome aboard Diesel00 :)
It will be wonderful to meet you. :)

Good evening all. :)
Just a brief update. We are looking into going to The Turtle Hospital in Marathon, Fl. It is suppose to be only an hour away from where we will be staying. It sounds wonderful.
The Turtle Hospital | —2396 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL— ————————MM 48.5———————– (305) 743-2552 There is the web site for it. Not sure yet when or if we can fit it in.But I know I sure would like to try. :)
Have a wonderful night. Have fun and dive safely.
MedFlame03
aka
Karen

Well all the time is getting closer to the dive party in West Palm Beach, FL at Blue Heron Bridge and all the festivities in Key Largo. I am hoping to have the privilage to meeting and diving with you. A lot is being planned. I hope to see you there.

MedFlame03

Karen

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom