BHB Dive Party Planned Oct. 20, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is wonderful. David. I am not sure where that part is at the park. We were near the bathrooms and the bridge last year. Where is the part where the video is at?

BHB shirts arrived today from Customink.com and I am very happy with their work.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347119979.412514.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347119999.146213.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347120028.147189.jpg

David,
Thank you for the link. Yes it does work David. :)
Everyone that is going to the Blue Heron Bridge. The Troll shirts have been designed. Please see above to order yours. You may change color of shirt and long or short sleeve. It takes up to 2 weeks to get them.

---------- Post Merged on September 13th, 2012 at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was on September 12th, 2012 at 05:01 PM ----------

Good morning, afternoon, evening to everyone.
Well all it is getting so much closer now to the Dive Party 2012 at Key Largo and BHB, October 18th thru the 24th it is only 4 weeks away. : )
I just talked to Ocean Divers and I need to start to get everyones names that are planning on going on the Dive Charter with us on October 22, 2012. We will be meeting at Ocean Divers at 12:30 pm and Sailing at 1:00 pm We will be going to The Christ of Abysee and North Dry Rock Reef. I would appreciate if you are planning on going on the dive charter to let me know with your name by October 12, 2012. This way I can give Ocean Divers an accurate count. The prices are further down on this post. The more divers we get on the dive charter the cheaper it will be for all. I would love to see us fill the boat. :)
I know I am so excited to be coming back down to Florida once again.
Also Reminders about the Dive Party itself at Blue Heron Bridge on October 20, 2012. We will be diving around 12:30 pm and the party afterwards. We will be needing all kinds of things for the party. Like plates, cups, drinks. plastic silverware. and of course some kind of food covered dishes to pass around. ( yes I did put food in there for a funny.) Anyway, If we are planning on hotdogs and/or hamburgers we will need the rolls and catchup and mustard for that and cooking utensils. Oh cannot forget to find someone to cook them too. lol So please if you would let me know what you are planning on bringing for that, so I can keep a record of what we will have and what we might need. :) Thank you. Also reminders that there is No alcoholic beverages aloud in the park.
Force E at 155 East Blue Heron Boulevard, Riviera Beach, Florida, (561) 845-2333 or toll free (866) 845-2333. It is real close to BHB. For any rentals and filling of scuba tanks. I talked with the owner today and they are donating a door prize to us to be given out at the dive party. :) Also when we go to Lauderdale by the Sea they have a center there at 1312 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, Fl. (954) 943-3489 or toll free (866) 943-3489. They are really a good shop and they have everything you would need for your diving needs.
To let everyone know as well. Weekends especially can be very hard to find parking spaces. So I highly recommend coming a lot earlier to find a space to park.

See above posts for the link to the BHB Troll Tee Shirts. They have long sleeves, short sleeves and a nice range of colors. Thank you DMDavid from Scuba Board.

Here is the itinerary for the Dive Party week:

As you all know we are going to be going on a Dive Charter with Ocean Divers. I need to start getting a count on who all is going to go with us. I am hoping we are able to get a full boat. I talked to Ocean Divers again today and they gave me the rates for the dives. They are as follows: 9 to 16 people it is $70, 17 to 24 is $65, and 25+ is $60. I have to let them know how many people we are going to have two weeks before we would sail. I have to have the down payment to them to reserve the boat. As of right now we are the only ones that will be on the boat.
The itinerary is staying the same.
the 18th - Arriving and doing some site seeing.
19th - Relaxation Day and go to Harry Harris Outlet. Dinner, watching the gorgeous sunset and music.
20th is Dive/party at Blue Heron Bridge, West Palm, FL , We are able to dive at 12:30pm and We will have the picnic afterwards.
21st Beach and site seeing in Key Largo.
22nd Dive Charter.... The Christ of Abyss and North Dry Rock Reef. This is a 4 to 4.5 hour charter. We meet at Ocean Divers at 12:30 pm and sail at 1pm.
23rd Lauderdale by the Sea. ..... 2 dives.
24th Swim with the dolphins.

I am so much looking forward to seeing everyone for a wonderful week of diving, site seeing and spending the time with other Scuba Board Members.
Seeing friends and making new ones. :)
Ok all I will keep trying to update more frequently now with the time getting much closer. Please reminder let me know if you are planning on the dive charter as well as BHB.
God Bless You All
Have a wonderful and safe day.
MedFlame03
aka Karen

Good evening everyone.
Well the Dive Party is getting closer. Only 3 weeks away.
I thought I would give a friendly reminder that I need to find out from everyone who is planning on going on the dive charter with us. I have to let Ocean Divers know by the 12th of October on approximately how many we have joining us on the dive charter. Also I would like to try and find out approximately how many of you will be able to join us at BHB for the Dive Party on October 20th. I hope we are able to see you all there.
I know I cannot wait. Counting the days down here.
04.gif
Being able to see you all again. and making new friends as well.
icosm14.gif

Take care and have a wonderful week.
See you all soon.
MedFlame03
aka Karen

Good morning everyone.
Well the dive party is only 2 weeks away. I am getting more and more excited. Cannot wait to see all my friends and making of new ones.
Please I need to get an accurate account on who is going on the dive charter. I would really love to see if we can fill the boat from Ocean Divers. If we can't, they will be opening it up to the public as well. Please get back to me asap. I would like to give them the count by end of this week. :)
Also I hope to see everyone at BHB for the dive party. :) :) I understand the manatees have been spotted back at BHB. So I so hope we can dive with them as well. Also, I need to find out what everyone is planning on bringing for the party after we dive. We found out from Force E that they are giving us a door prize to be given out. Also there is a door prize from BC Canada as well.
Take care and have a wonderful week.
See you all soon. :)
MedFlame03
aka Karen

Good morning everyone.
The dive party is getting much closer now. I know I am getting so much more excited. Looking forward to seeing everyone. :)
I would like to ask if someone that is going to Blue Heron Bridge would please go over earlier and get us a table area for all of us to be able to get together? Please I would so much appreciate it. I will be getting there as early as I can that morning. If you are able to get to go over and get us a spot, please would you let me know asap?
Don't forget your chairs as well all. Also just a friendly reminder to everyone there is no alcohol allowed at Blue Heron Bridge.
Please don't forget to bring a dish to pass around. I will be bring plates and silverware as well as some kind of dish.
I cannot wait to see you all my friends again and to see and make new friends.
Have a wonderful day and Take care.
See you soon
MedFlame03
aka Karen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom