For Sale Bid for Conservation - TERIC 50% OFF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

echocat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all,

A little bit of shameless promotion for the NGO I work for. I hope this is within the forum guidelines.
LAMAVE has launched an online auction to raise some funds for our conservation initiatives.
You can now bid on a Shearwater Teric. Bidding starts at $600!

More info on the LAMAVE here - we work for the conservation of marine megafauna in S.E. Asia. We're hoping to raise $10K to sustain our research and capacity building initiatives. These include things like conducting stock assessment and designing mitigation strategies for endangered sharks and rays in the Philippines, organising workshops and training for local conservationists, and building a network of trained professionals in the event of marine mammals or turtle stranding.

START BIDDING HERE!
There are many more items to bid on!

Wellington-Teric-Dive-Computer.jpg

Just bumping this up, the auction is still ongoing and you can still get your hands on this Teric for as low as $650! Honestly not sure if you can get a better deal anywhere else
There's a bunch of other items you can bid on, maybe it's the perfect time to start some early Christmas shopping?
Auction ends on November 10th

Given SW will ship it, I guess they will ship it anywhere?

Given SW will ship it, I guess they will ship it anywhere?

We will be shipping it (not SW), anywhere you want, shipping cost is on top of winning bid amount. Shipped from the Philippines.

Reactions: Jay
We will be shipping it (not SW), anywhere you want, shipping cost is on top of winning bid amount. Shipped from the Philippines.

Thanks for letting me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom