BIG Congratulations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

francousteau

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to be the first to offer CONGRATULATIONS to my friend and dive buddy Aquatrax (aka Rick) for completing and getting his ticket punched for: Advanced Nitrox/Deco Procedures; Advanced Recreational Trimix & Deep Diver. Rick went down to Key Largo & trained with Chris Brown, owner of Silent World Diving (and owner of the forum "The Deco Stop") for his fun filled week of getting his arse kicked. :D I'm sure Rick would appreciate a word of congratulations & support from his fellow Texans & Swampers.

Great job Rick . . . I knew you could do it :worship: Now let's go dive....

Franco

I'll second. Good job Rick and a big congrats! :cool2:

I want to be the first to offer CONGRATULATIONS to my friend and dive buddy Aquatrax (aka Rick) for completing and getting his ticket punched for: Advanced Nitrox/Deco Procedures; Advanced Recreational Trimix & Deep Diver. Rick went down to Key Largo & trained with Chris Brown, owner of Silent World Diving (and owner of the forum "The Deco Stop") for his fun filled week of getting his arse kicked. :D I'm sure Rick would appreciate a word of congratulations & support from his fellow Texans & Swampers.

Great job Rick . . . I knew you could do it :worship: Now let's go dive....

Franco

Thanks Franco! But can we wait a couple of days before diving, i need the muscle cramps and blisters to ease a bit before redonning the kit, not that i got my arse kicked or anything :) Highly recommend Chris for this type of instruction. If you pass, you will be more than adequately trained.

Thanks Cyp, appreciate it!

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Yay !! Congrats, Rick :)

Congrats on your accomplishments! We dove with Silent World a few trips ago...good dive outfit.

Thanks everybody! Does this mean I have to trade in my kit for that stuff with the blue H's on it? :D

Thanks everybody! Does this mean I have to trade in my kit for that stuff with the blue H's on it? :D

:no: That's a different course, bro! But take that course and you do get an attitude to go with your badge though :mooner:

Back
Top Bottom