BigBlue Dive Lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A friend just got 2 of the 6500 lumen big blue lights and was wondering if there's anything special he has to do with them while traveling on an a plane. He's going to put them in his personal bag but does he have to remove the batteries or tape the terminals?

How do you feel about BigBlue?

Have you seen that movie "The Notebook"? Its the one where the woman gets Alzheimers at the end and doesn't recognize her own husband. Such a sad movie. My wife makes me watch it sometimes.

I have two Big Blue VL4200P video lights bought in July 2019. Both are working fine and they last complete dives on full beam. However except for night dives I don't leave them powered on unless wanting to shot video or photos.

I've found them to be too bright if closer than 3m to subjects so use lower power settings of 50% 25% or 10%

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom