Bill Prince

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captndale

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I do not have much information yet, but I just got word that a friend and fellow dive boat captain, Bill Prince, passed away today. He was taking a rebreather course in Lake Wazee, Wisconsin. Initial reports are that he suffered a heart attack while under water. Bill owned and operated the dive charter boat, Nordic Diver, out of Milwaukee. He was an avid technical diver.

My sympathies go out to his family.

I also just heard the news today and I was deeply saddened to hear this. Bill and I had just completed a sonar project on Sat. and he was very excited about his upcoming re-breather training. He will be missed by all who knew him. My condolences go out to his family and loved ones.

I only knew Capt Bill by reputation which stretches far and wide in this part of the country. He was a bit of a legend and will be very very missed. My heart and prayers go out to his friends and family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom